The new Englehart Public Library , built in 1993 is a beautiful, wheelchair accessible facility located on 71 fourth Ave. This library serves as a learning and culture centre for the Englehart area.
"To continue the development of a public library collection and services that meet the needs of our community and to further the development of standards, partnerships and advocacy that will promote public library services."
- Return Drop Box
- Special Collections/ Local History
- Fax, Photocopying and digitizing / scanning available
- WiFi / Internet Access
- U-drive driver’s safety course office, registration & classes
- Books: fiction, non-fiction, paperbacks, large print
- Audio tapes
- Video tapes
- DVDs & Blue Rays
- 100 CNIB books on CD for the Visually Impaired
- Interlibrary Loan (Allowing you to borrow from other libraries)
- A conference/meeting space complete with a multi-media projector & overhead projector. Call for details on available times and pricing.
- Athena Web Server - Search all books and collections from the comfort of your own home - Thank you to the Ministry of Culture & the Trillium Foundation for making this possible.
- Thomson Gale Database
- Auto Repair Reference Center
- Canadian Points of View
- Teen Health & Wellness
- Career Cruising
- The Canadian Atlas Online (can we link to canadiangeographic.ca)
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Community Access Program
- Employment Resources Centre
- Job Bank
- DTSSAB District Temiskaming Social Services Administration Board
- Employment Resource Library
- Service Ontario
- Ministry of Culture
- MPAC Municapal Property Assessment Corporation
Book renewals and requests may be made by phone. For information on the library, please visit the Englehart Public Library website.