- Englehart Public School - Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6
- Englehart High School - Elementary- Grades 7 to 8
- Holy Family School - Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Englehart High School - Grades 9 to 12
For more information regarding the schools above simply click on them. Contact information for these schools can also be found in our Business Directory. Contact for the School Boards can be found here (EPS & EHS) and here (HFS).
There are numerous primary and secondary schools in neighbouring towns that offer a wide variety of education options.
Special Needs Education
Special Needs programs and resources are integrated in local schools. These programs are committed to providing the best possible learning outcomes for students who learn differently than most. Collaboration efforts among students, parents, classroom teachers and administration focuses on and uses each student's strengths to their advantage.
"By building on the strengths and interests that a student brings to the table, our classroom and Special Education Resource teachers are able to individualize the student's learning so that they can compensate for weaker areas and maximize their successes. This helps to improve student confidence and the belief that they can indeed achieve to their full potential."
For more information please click here.
Post Secondary education can also be obtained in the area through:
- Collège Boréal New Liskeard, Temiskaming Shores/ Campus de Témiskaming
- Northern College of Applied Arts & Technology, Haileybury
- Northern College School of Mining and Welding Engineering Technology, Kirkland Lake
For more information regarding the schools above simply click on them. Contact information for these schools can also be found in our Business Directory. Further General information regarding the schools can be found here (Boréal) and here (Northern).