By-Laws and Enforcement

By-Laws and Enforcement

Our By-Law Enforcement Officer is responsible for the enforcement of municipal by-laws to ensure a safe, quiet and pleasant environment for all residents in the community. 

The By-Law Enforcement Officer investigates concerns such as noise complaints (e.g. barking dogs, loud music), property standards, littering/dumping, fences, and other matters concerning our by-laws. 

Submit a Complaint Online

You can register a complaint online if you feel someone is acting in contravention of one of Englehart's by-laws. 

Personal information contained on this form is collected pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your request. By using our online complaint form, it gets directed to an officer as quickly as possible.

Not all by-laws are enforced by the By-law Enforcement Officers. If you are unsure who to contact for questions, please call the Municipal Office at 705-544-2244.  

Urgent Complaints by Phone

For time-sensitive concerns such as illegal parking or noise complaints, please call the Municipal Office during regular business hours at 705-544-2244 or call the police.