Registration fees are $20.00 per calendar year for each animal. (With proof of spay/neuter, or if you are a senior citizen (over 65), the fees are $10.00 per calendar year for each animal if registered prior January 31)
Failure to register an animal by January 31, will result in additional fees and penalties (As outlined in By-law 2014-19 above). If a dog was registered prior to October 1, 2011, annual renewals are not required.
There is a limit of three dogs (and two cats) or three cats (and two dogs) allowed per dwelling. The total number of animals must not exceed five per dwelling.
By providing both registration and identification for our pets, we help to ensure their fastest and safest return home should they become lost in any emergency. Just as we carry identification to help us navigate our human lives, our pets deserve the same safeguard.
For further information please contact Town Hall.
Also contact Town Hall if you wish to report domestic or wild animals at large.
- Employment Opportunities
- Town Hall
- No. 701 Steam Engine
- Historical Museum
- Kap-Kig-Iwan Park
- Englehart Fall Fair
- Festival of Flowers
- Fishing & Hunting
- Hill's Lake Fish Culture Station
- Hilliardton Marsh Research & Education Centre
- Larder River
- Rod Inglis Memorial Steam & Antique Show
- Stan Martin Memorial Mud Bog Truck & ATV Competition
- Temiskaming Drag 'N' Fly Summer Classic
- Winter Fun
- Town Facts
- Business & Community Directory
- Recreation Services & Facilities
- Englehart Chamber of Commerce
- Service Clubs
- Cemetery and Funeral Services
- Child Care Services
- Englehart Public Library
- Health, Wellness and Support
- Emergency Response
- North View Nursing Home Family Council
- Places of Worship